** This program is FREE with our unlimited subscription membership options! **
There are many seasons in life and these classes will support a healthy lifestyle throughout all of them! Whether you are just getting into yoga
or reframing your practice, this program will help you regenerate and adapt.
Longevity means you can live a long and vibrant life, feeling well in your body and also in your mind. Through sustainable practices that promote joint health, improve mobility and relieve stress, you can take these classes over and over again.
These gentle practices promote relaxation and are excellent for aging
and keeping you moving with vitality for a long time. They are suitable yoga practices for injury prevention
, athletic recovery, improving flexibility, managing pain, improving mindfulness, and self-care. Experience accessible yoga through both stillness and gentle movement to benefit your whole system.
All classes are taught by yoga teacher Caitlin Rose Kenney
, who aims to explore and nourish the whole being through balanced and regenerative practices. Caitlin has studied a variety of yoga styles
which make her offerings rich and unique. She often speaks about physical practice as an access point for widespread change in mental patterns
, emotional states, and reconnection to soul and spirit. She allows you to move safely, feel your experience, revitalize, and heal, in this nourishing program.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Anyone seeking balance and support for a healthy lifestyle
- Anyone who wants to diversify their range of movement in smart and safe practices
- Accessible to anyone with some yoga experience
- Classes of varying length from 15 to 65 minutes
- Sustainable practices you can do throughout many stages of life
- Different styles of yoga and meditation including, Yin, Breathwork, Gentle Flow, and Mindfulness practices
Download Your Purchased Program
You have purchase this program before. The individual items for this program can be downloaded from your orders.
Would you like to download it now?