Where do you yoga?
PHONES & TABLETS:
1) Open up an internet browser on your phone or tablet. We recommend using Safari on iPhones.
2) Enter YogaDownload.com in the address bar.
YogaDownload App (currently only associated with our free 20 min classes)
1) Visit an app store of your choice, such as iTunes, or Amazon.
2) Enter "Yoga Download" in the search bar.
3) Download and install the app to your phone.
Easily and conveniently access our entire library of classes right on your TV through your Roku device!
To access our channel, search for Yoga Download in the Roku Channel Store
On your Roku select Streaming Channels from the main menu, then select Search Channels. Now type in Yoga Download to the search. You will see Yoga Download in your search results and then finally select Add Channel.
You will get a limited-time free trial with full access to all of our classes. Once your free trial is up, you will need to purchase one of our subscription memberships to continue accessing our full catalog of over 1000 classes on your Roku.
Click here to activate your YogaDownload Roku Channel now!
1) If you don't already have the Internet Explorer App installed, go to Apps, select Browse Apps, search for Internet Explorer and then download the app.
2) Open the Internet Explorer App and type YogaDownload.com into the address bar.
1) From the Wii U Menu tap the blue globe icon on the bottom of the screen to be taken to the Internet Browser Start Page.
2) Type YogaDownload.com into the address bar at the top of the screen.