Leading a full life is a blessing. Leading a life where you feel you don’t have time to take care of your own well-being is a problem. In order to live your best life, you must carve out time to refill your own well. Balance is key to achieving a joyous fulfilling life. We’re here to help you with four quick powerful classes so you don’t sacrifice your yoga practice!
We know you’re busy, so we’ll keep this short.
Here are three tips to keep your yoga practice on track, no matter what other commitments you are managing in your life.
1. Schedule your yoga time in your planner: When you write down what yoga class you’re going to take in your calendar, it’s part of your daily schedule. You don’t need to waste time pondering if you have time. You do have time––written out clearly in black and white.
2. Remind yourself of how you’ll feel, even with a short time commitment: You’ll feel stronger, more flexible, more relaxed, and also more energetic. Your sleep will deepen, and your posture will improve. The mental benefits of a quick yoga practice are incredible: you can return to your work day with heightened concentration and a clear mind.
3. Practice first thing in the morning: Prioritize your personal yoga practice and do it first, maybe even before your morning coffee or tea. Set your alarm for twenty minutes earlier than usual if necessary. Unexpected events often arise once your day gets going and can steal your scheduled yoga time. If you take care of yourself first, you’ll be better equipped to handle your day, no matter how busy it is!
Have a wonderful week!
1. Jackie Casal Mahrou - Morning Power Boost
2. Becca Riopelle - Cardio Express
3. Claire Petretti Marti - Quick Energy Flow 4
4. Ellen Kaye - Brain Break
Signup for info on the latest classes and discounts.
© COPYRIGHT 2021 YOGADOWNLOAD