This week, we’re excited to share a collection of classes specifically designed to counteract the effects of prolonged sitting and stressful work environments. Even if you don’t work at a desk for long hours, this package of classes can benefit you. No matter why you practice yoga, you’ll reap the physical, emotional, and mental benefits.
Major physical issues arise from spending long hours sitting at a desk including a stiff neck, sore shoulders, a painful compressed lower back, tight hips, and sluggish digestion.
When you’re rounding forward focused on a computer, your shoulders tend to hunch the remainder of the day too. Luckily, we’ve got the perfect antidote. Yoga is the perfect remedy to open your chest and the front of your shoulders, stretch out and strengthen your entire spine and release tight hips.
A fuzzy distracted mind, strained eyesight, and tension headaches are additional side-effects from being glued to a desk all day. Brief breaks taken throughout your workday can clear your mind and help you be more productive. If considering carving out time from your busy schedule stresses you out more, fear not!
Many of the classes in this diverse collection of shorter practices can be done in just a few minutes, without leaving your chair.
Some classes are designed for a quick breather at work, and others are sequenced to alleviate tension and counteract your workday. You can close your office door, take a few minutes for yourself and return to your day feeling refreshed and revitalized.
Yoga is also an excellent tool for self-assessment and growth. Does your job emotionally fulfill you or leave you feeling burned out or suffering depression, anxiety, or insomnia? Know that your health and well-being come first, no matter what. If you aren’t feeling good in your body, mind, and heart, what’s the point?
If you’re focused on success and honing your talents to be your personal best, we’ve got the classes for you! Don’t burn out; instead use yoga to improve focus and become more productive. Achieve peak performance at work and in the rest of your life. Press play on one or all of these classes today.
Practice right now whether you're at work or home!
1. Double Shot of Espresso with Dia Draper
2. Case of the Mondays: Feeling Unmotivated with Dia Draper
3. Where Do I Even Start : Feeling Overwhelmed with Dia Draper
4. A Moment to Breath with Dia Draper
5. Go Time: Ramping up for a Big Event or Meeting with Dia Draper
6. Release & Relax: Head, Neck, & Shoulder with Dia Draper
7. Office Yoga: Quick Stretch Break with Elise Fabricant
8. Office Yoga Flow with Jill Pedroza
9. Standup and Stretch with Jackie Casal Mahrou
10. Yoga for Focus & Concentration with Jackie Casal Mahrou
11. Therapeutic Yoga in Your Office Chair with Shy Sayar
Signup for info on the latest classes and discounts.
© COPYRIGHT 2020 YOGADOWNLOAD