yoga download

Yoga, Health, and Wellness Articles + Recipes


Yoga, health, wellness, and recipes from

El Sueño
El Sueño
Happy Friday! We always look for ways we can carry on our healthy eating habits into other aspects of our lives, while still making room for indulgences. That’s why we’ve developed our 80:20 Lifestyle Program! Our formula for lifelong vibrancy is simple: Eat and live consciously about 80% of the time, and throw away any thoughts of deprivation the other 20%. This allows you to continue healthy eating practices while still enjoying a conscious treat every now and then, free from guilt and regret. Now, who’s in the mood for a Conscious Cocktail? Enter El Sueño! We’ve put a healthy spin on a refreshing, South-of-the-border inspired cocktail. It’s super refreshing.