1. Diffuse some summer scents like Ocean Breeze, Tangerine, Coconut, or Pineapple to transport you to the beaches of sunny Mexico or Hawaii.
Try essential oils or burning candles throughout your home anytime you need a boost.
2. Plan a vacation—you might be stuck inside now, but planning a trip will shift your mindset and give you something to look forward to in a few months
3. Buy some fresh flowers and place a few cheerful bouquets around your home to bring the garden inside.
4. Eat more citrus fruits—grapefruits, oranges and lemons give you a burst of sun and provide vital Vitamin C.
5. Break a sweat with an invigorating yoga flow or your favorite workout. Warm yourself up from the inside out and know soon enough you may be wishing for the weather to cool off!
Experiment with these techniques and before you know it, the sunny days of summer will be back.
Signup for info on the latest classes and discounts.
© COPYRIGHT 2019 YOGADOWNLOAD