1. Time- Our time is of such tremendous value these days. We want to make the best of our vacation and get the most from what our host destination can offer. On a yoga retreat, your trip is customized to include local adventures, food, culture and nature… or maybe even a combination of all of these. So in a week or so, you can fit everything in, all while doing it in a healthy and mindful way!
2. Money- Let’s face it: budgeting plays an important role in travel planning. Yoga retreats are typically the entire package wrapped into one price (often times excluding airfare). Because of the overabundance of yoga retreats on the market, there are now great deals to be found. Seek out a travel company or yoga instructor that is providing quality experiences (see our blog on what makes a yoga retreat special) and you can end up with a great deal that includes all meals, activities, accommodations and yoga!
3. Growth- I’m a firm believer that any travel experience, whether it’s alone or in a group, to a new neighborhood or a new continent, can be a valuable learning experience. What makes a yoga retreat so special is that it’s an experience specifically geared towards awakening and self-discovery. Ideally, it includes bringing participants into the present moment. Being present in your yoga, meals, eco-adventures or even naps in a hammock can be transformational.
4. Sharing- Most people want to share their experiences with others. Sharing and creating experiences with a new community of people is exciting and rewarding. The best part is that you walk away with new friends and travel companions!
5. Peace of Mind- Our world moves too fast for us that we frequently return home from vacations feeling depleted and stressed. Integrating body, mind and soul into a vacation and returning home feeling rejuvenated, healthy and possibly inspired is a healthy way to re-enter your life and your work.
This list just scratches the surface of what yoga retreats can offer. It’s a rare gift to be able to create experiences that combine rewarding and fun activities like travel and wellness.
Life Force Project creates international wellness experiences, workshops and customized programs that connect, expand and evolve lives.
From local corporate meditation programs to yoga adventures in the world’s most captivating destinations, LFP aspires to create experiences for the novice, practitioner and corporate client.
Their Experience Leaders are comprised of a select community of international wellness specialists and masters with unparalleled ability to share their gifts in an authentic and innovative way.
Click here to take advantage of this online experience to get to know their team and their exclusive retreat destinations world- wide.
Signup for info on the latest classes and discounts.
© COPYRIGHT 2020 YOGADOWNLOAD