Pumpkins are full of vitamin C and vitamin E, as well as other antioxidants and minerals that will brighten and soften your skin. You can make this mask in no time at all. Here's how:
• 1 cup of pureed and cooked or canned pumpkin
• 1/2 teaspoon of Coconut Oil
• 1 teaspoon milk or yogurt
• 1/2 teaspoon honey
1. Mix together ingredients in a bowl.
2. Apply generously to clean face.
3. Leave on for 10-15 minutes while you rest and relax (avoid putting on eyes).
4. Remove with a warm washcloth.
Now feel and enjoy your super soft and revitalized skin! Make it a tradition to repeat this every Fall if not more often.
By Jackie Casal Mahrou
Jackie Casal Mahrou is a yoga instructor on yogadownload.com and teaches Hatha, Vinyasa, and Restorative Yoga. Through her teaching and writing, she hopes to inspire as many as she can to live with grace, joy and gratitude. Read more about Jackie at yogadoesit.com.
Signup for info on the latest classes and discounts.
© COPYRIGHT 2019 YOGADOWNLOAD