1. Heightened positive emotions such as love, compassion, clarity, warmth, generosity
2. Increased capacity to understand and connect with others
3. Improved coping skills to deal with upset, grief, and fear
4. Broader comprehension and improved ability to focus
5. Increased creativity
6. Deeper level of relaxation
7. Improved perception and memory
8. Increased self-actualization
9. Increased productivity
10. Improved relations at work
Give meditation a try today, and reap the rewards!
By Diane Sieg
With a career that has taken her from the chaos of the emergency room to the calm of her yoga mat, Diane Sieg first discovered yoga as a great source of physical and emotional healing during a personal crisis and has been practicing ever since. Today, as an Anusara-Inspired yoga teacher, professional speaker, published author, retreat facilitator and life-saving coach, Diane empowers people to live their most authentic life, both on and off the mat. Her teaching style is a calm intensity with strong alignment based principles. Diane is the creator of 30 Days to Grace: A Daily Practice to Achieve Your Ultimate Goals, both in CD and book format. Read more about Diane at dianesieg.com.
Download a guided meditation to start enjoying the benefits today:
The Power of Your Intention - Nancy Neilsen
Embrace Your Inner Calm - Channing Grivas
Signup for info on the latest classes and discounts.
© COPYRIGHT 2019 YOGADOWNLOAD