At last, you can get the intense calorie burn you want, without sacrificing the elements of yoga you love. Xen Strength® strategically incorporates light weights into a playful vinyasa flow, for a program designed to sculpt, lengthen, and challenge, every muscle group.
In this video, Xen Strength® founder, Danielle Diamond, guides you through each pose with precise alignment cues and detailed demonstration. She inspires you to work toward your edge and challenge yourself, while still honoring your current skill level.
Filmed in an intimate studio setting, this program allows you to deepen your practice in the privacy and convenience of your own home, as if receiving private instruction from Danielle.
Xen Strength seamlessly integrates the five essential training elements recommended by fitness professionals: flexibility, strength, balance, core and aerobic fitness.
Proven Results You Can Expect From This Powerhouse Combination:
• Increased endurance and energy
• Increased muscle mass and bone density
• Increased flexibility and mental focus
• 3 segments that can stand-alone or be combined for a 60 minute, all-over body transforming routine:
1. A rigorous warm up prepares you for a blasting upper-body and core strength training session
2. Intense core moves deliver balance training, functional fitness, and a slimming, detox, twist routine.
3. The bottom line routine melts inches off your glutes, lifts your butt and lengthens and tones your legs, ending with a restorative and much needed cool down to slow down your heart rate and calm your mind.
- Includes modifications for beginners
- equipment needed: a yoga mat and light hand weights
**Click here to download the pose guide for this class
**Xen Strength has been featured on: The Dr. Oz Show, Today Show, SELF Magazine, her future, Anna Magazine, YouBeauty.com, Your Bella Life and Everything Bobbi.
"Danielle is one of a kind. She lights up a room and has great energy which is incredibly infectious. Her classes are terrific and her new technique incorporating weights with yoga is genius. She is the perfect combination of both tough and gentle." ~ Bobbi Brown, Founder and CEO, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Created by: Danielle Diamond
Directed by: Alex Coletti Photography by: Monika Broz
Music by Mambo Music/ Paul Weinberg
Fitness Consultant: John Nostro
For more information and online yoga videos go to WWW.XENSTRENGTHYOGA.COM
TOTAL RUNNING TIME: 72 minutes
2011 Xen Strength LLC. All Rights Reserved