- Strengthens and stretches the hips
- Strengthens the shoulders
- Increases confidence and power
- Builds endurance
- Hip injuries and weak hips (don't take feet as far apart)
- Point fingers upwards, with your wrists bent, for a wrist stretch
Warrior II opens multiple chakras in the body. This pose stimulates the Sacral Chakra (Svadistahana). This center of pleasure, emotions, and creativity is a place in the body where we bring ideas to life from. Performing this pose connects us to our truest vibration, which also exists in this energy center. This pose also opens the Heart Chakra (Anahata). It increases the ability to have connection and compassion.