Everything you need to know to build a solid foundation in Power Yoga!
The Beginner Power Yoga Series is a five class series that progressively teaches the basics of power yoga, an energetic and empowering style of yoga that involves breath, movement, strength, and flexibility. This series is perfectly paced for those brand new to power yoga, as well as those looking for a refresher on postural alignment. By the fifth class you will feel like a power yoga pro!
- Download versions of 5 beginner power yoga classes designed to build from one to the next
- PDF guide with class descriptions for each of the classes
What you will get from this program:
- Understand safe physical alignment for power yoga and other basic yoga poses
- Build strenth and flexibility
- Learn how to use your breath as a tool and to connect breath with movement
- Develop a strong understanding of power yoga basics: Sun Salutations A & B, Chaturanga push ups, Triangle Pose, Crescent Lunge, Boat Pose, Crow Pose, Runners Lunge, Horse Pose + many more
- Feel comfortable walking into any yoga class in a studio knowing you have a solid understanding of yoga basics